Thursday, November 24, 2011

Helloooooooooooooo :3


Hello folks! How are you? Its been a long time I didn't update my blog. LOL. Ok so did you see that picture? Did you see that?!!! Ha-ha ok chillax aa. Everybody knew already who's that boy. Eee he is the cutest boy I ever seen ok! His name is Greyson Michael Chance. Aw such a nice name boy. Muehehe. That day he came to Malaysia for his touring. He was performing in KL Live Centre. Sadly, I didn't go to his showcase. And to his autograph session too. Awhhhhh soo sad baby ); Hahaha i wish he can come to Malaysia again and and and I want to go to your showcaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Greyson!!! I want to meet && greet you. Yeah like seriously guys :D He's better than JB isn't? LOL :p I was joking. *To all the Beliebers don't get mad at me* Chillaxz ok. For those yg ada my Twitter tu hehehe jeng jeng jeng... Korang dah tahu aa. But for those who didn't know, my Twitter is full of Greyson Chance. Its all about him. Even at my twitcon pun i put his picture :3 Well uh I'm cool liddat :B Muehehe. To Greyson Chance- Dear Greyson, all the Enchancers in Malaysia are missing you.Please come to Malaysia again. We all want to meet you and so do I!!! Ok enough. Nanti korang ckp aku ni gedik pulak en en? Who cares??? -.-

Haaaa whats up whats up guys. Hahaha. Tengok bola kan time Malaysia vs. Indonesia tu. I expect all of you must watched it. Bcs Indonesia is our big enemy. *evil laugh* LOL :3 Aaaaa time aku tengok tu memang macam-macam sumpah seranah aku cakap. Tapi yg paling banyak BODOH aa. Like seriously weh, aku nak je campak cawan dkt TV aku tu. INDONESIAL punya player tu en *Opss sorry Indonesians* ok back to the topic. Haaa dorang main mcm berlakon tahu tak. Lagi-lagi si Diego a.k.a Dogol tu. Errrr macam asdfghjkl lah kau main tahu tak!!?? Nasib muka kau boleh tahan en, cuma ada tattoo banyak leww~~ eww geli much .____. Woi korang kalau nak berlakon pergi berlakon sinetron korang sana tu. Baru betul. Ni tak ada hati nak berlakon dgn Malaysia. Stupid you morron :B Tapi kan kan, malam tu takde Syahrul aa. Baru nak tgk muka handsome dia tu :D Muehehe be jelly ok. LOL korang semua dok sibuk dgn Nazmi Faiz tuuuuuu, aku sorang je Syahrul Azwari tu. Tenenene hehehe (; Haha stop it Batrisyia! Eh dkt Twitter sumpah meriah gila babi doww. Semua emosi gila haa. Including me hahaha. Lagi-lagi time sepakan penalty tu awhh takutnya D: And and Alhamdulillah our team, Harimau Malaya had won. Congrats Tiger. It was the best game ever for that day. Don't give up and good luck for your next game. I love you Tiger and "my" Syahrul Azwari too hehehe :p Stay cool. 

Goodbye. Toodles. Xo (: