Monday, December 27, 2010

I'm sorry :(

M U H A M M A D I R F A N
Hm ,you i mintak maaf dari hujung kaki sampai hujung rambut. I tahu i banyak buat salah dkt you kan. Yeah ,i knew it already. That's why i wanna apologise from you. Act stat tu mmg i tuju untuk you. But i can't tell you. It's really hurting :( I thought we can be a couple. But if we acts like this even we're not couple i don't think so that we can be a couple isn't? You know i was a girl in the world that was really happy when i'm sharing something with you. I really appreciate what you'd done to me. You're such a good boy. I'm proud and lucky to have a friend like you. I'm happy when i text you or anything else. We shared the same thing yeah. And you told me that you'll never find another girl selagi you belum habis PMR kan. Hm ,now it's over isn't. Kita dah tak mcm dulu kan. Bila kita sama-2 online pun i langsung takde tegur you and same with you. Sigh -.-' I think this is the best for us. I'm really sorry. Last words i wanna tell you is iloveyou Muhammad Irfan :) I rindu bila you buat joke semua tu ;'(

Without words - Jang Geun Suk ;(

Try hear this ,you'll know it.