Sunday, October 17, 2010

Yayyy :D

HAHA, youu know wht? Yesterday, mehh with my family went to Sorento to buy a new door for ours bathroom. We then after buy it, my mum ask my father to go jalan jalan. SO, mehh and my sister decide to go to Sunway Pyramid. Cehh, we all decide it and finallay we can go there. Almaklumlah, it's been long time we haven't go there :( Haha, when we arrived there, firstly we go to GIRLS cause my sister want to buy gelang. Then, my mum went to BONITA. Act my mum just saja nak tgk. But, finallay, my mum beli jugak. Cehh, apalagi aku punn beli lahh a new handbag that cost RM 129 :) Overra pulak ==' Dpt discount 70 %, so bolehlah beli :D Eicehh, thanks mama :) After that, we all pergi jln2 dkt situu, and then we had our dinner at SIMPLY PENANG RESTAURANT. *Tak thu lah betul ke tk eja nyaa. HAHA, the food kinda delicious lahh :) HAHA, wtv lahh -________- Time tengah makan tu, sister aku ni nak pergi POPULAR BOOKSTORE. ha, good :D Sampai jeh, aku pergi dkt ruangan magazines, almaklumlah nak tgk Justin Bieber punyaa cerita. Mak aii, tgk jee semua magazines dahh buruk2. Ish, apalah lain kali beli ler, takyah baca dkt situ xP. Baca baca, tgk psl JB dia tulis " Justin Bieber favourite brand shoes ; Supra, awww XP " Aku tgk lah magazine yg lain, ada Zac Efron. See, Zac Efron now had beards yeahh. Whoopie, handsome right? Eicehh, blah blah blah. Habis lahh, byeee